New Patient Exam & Cleaning
We Welcome New Patients
At Dogwood Family Dentistry, we're committed to providing the highest quality of dental care available. We believe you should be able to get to know your dental care provider prior to committing to a series of treatments, which is why we offer a consultation to all new patients. Schedule your new patient exam and cleaning in Albemarle, NC, and the Davidson and Ballantyne, NC, areas, and see firsthand why we're one of the area's top dental care providers.
New Patient Appointment
Your new patient appointment includes the following:
- Tour the Office
- Meet the Team
- Discuss Your Goals
- Oral Exam & Cleaning
- Expert Consultation
Professional Dental Cleaning
Your professional dental cleaning will include:
- Removal of tartar – Also known as “calculus,” tartar is hardened plaque that has been left on the tooth for some time and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. Tartar forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Removal of plaque – Plaque is a sticky film that forms on your teeth from living bacteria and food debris. The bacteria produce toxins that inflame the gums and can cause cavities. This inflammation is the start of periodontal disease and should be addressed before it progresses into a more advanced stage.
- Teeth polishing – Our hygienist will remove excess stains and plaque that are not otherwise removed during tooth brushing and scaling.
After you have a clean bill of dental health, don’t forget to continue your important at-home brushing and flossing regimen! Additionally, we recommend visiting our office twice every year for a professional dental cleaning to maintain your optimal oral health.
Schedule Your New Patient Exam & Cleaning in Albemarle, NC & the Davidson & Ballantyne, NC, Areas
To experience our 5-star-rated dental care, schedule your consultation today by calling (704) 459-8025 to reach our Albemarle location or (704) 826-3588 to reach our Davidson location. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Tour the Office: Our tour will show you how we operate and allow you to ask any questions about our services.
- Meet the Team: With plenty of staff members on-site, you’ll meet and learn how each of us can better serve you and your family.
- Discuss Your Goals: Everyone should have goals for their dental health. Let us educate you on how we can help you achieve them!
- Oral Exam & Cleaning: We go above and beyond when it comes to routine teeth cleaning and examination.
- Expert Consultation: You’ve got questions, and we’ve got all the answers.
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our cutting-edge treatment options, advanced technology, flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!
For Dental Health and More, Contact Dogwood Family Dentistry!
For a beautiful smile, trust the experts at Dogwood Family Dentistry. For exams, dental health education, and more, contact us today to start with a New Patient Consultation designed to understand your dental needs better. With offices in Albemarle, NC, Ballantyne, NC, or Davidson, NC, we can fit you in at nearly any location.
Whatever your needs, let us help you achieve pristine dental health today!