Join Our Team
Our Commitments to our team members:
- A leadership team focused on serving our team members
- Open two-way communication for all team members
- Continued and sustained growth for our team members
- Vibrant and engaged sense of community
- A culture of positivity centered around trust
- Being contributing members of our community
- Living by our Core Values, leading by example and setting the bar for our team
Are you ready for the career of your dreams?
As leaders in our industry, we are dedicated to remaining on the forefront as the Premier Employer of Choice in the Greater Albermarle and Davidson, NC area. Our team members are foundational to our success and our leadership committed to creating a culture centered around providing an inclusive, trust based, and engaged work experience across our brands.
Why Join Dogwood Family Dentistry?
- An inclusive workplace culture centered on trust
- A dedication to team member development
- An engaged, service oriented leadership team
- The opportunity to make a lasting impact our patient’s lives
- Our commitment to our community
As an employer of choice, what can you expect from us?
- Never work your birthday again! We recognize this day is special to you, and you are special to us. Your birthday becomes a paid holiday.
- Paid time off
- Team Member relief fund to help those experiencing undo hardship
- Employee assistance program to aid with personal needs and goals
- Employee discounts, including Orthodontic, Pediatric, and General Dental care
- Leadership who are C.H.A.L.K (Cool, Humble, Approachable, Likable, Kind
Our Core Values
SERVICE - The Patient ALWAYS Comes First
TEAMWORK - All For One & One For All
ETHICS - Simply Doing What's Right
PROMISES - Once We Make Them, We Never Break Them
STANDARDS - Better Than Yesterday, Even Better Tomorrow
Interested applicants can send their resume to career - email@example.com
Dental Hygienist – Full TimeLocation: Davidson
The Dental Hygienist is responsible for the cleaning of teeth, examination of oral areas, head, and neck for signs of oral disease. The position also educates patients on oral hygiene, taking X-rays, and applying fluoride or sealants.
Dental Hygienist provides addition support to our team whenever and wherever possible to best serve the needs of our Patients and the Company.
License: valid North Carolina Dental Hygienist license (Required)
Preferred Experience: 1+ year(s) experience in hygiene